Most of the customers always ask us if they can do anything to save on their plumbing costs. This article gives some valuable tips how to save costs on plumbing issues. You can save on the service call time by taking a few easy steps and being prepared by following these plumbing tips.
You can save enough money by doing some regular maintenance on your plumbing. Doing a monthly inspection of your homes plumbing – looking for drips, leaks, cracks, slow drains, water pressure and temperature problems and getting them fixed when they are first noticed will prevent small problems from becoming large problems and save you a lot of money.
Make a List
Plumbers sometimes charge a set minimum fee for a service charge. So look around and make a list of other repairs you may need. Leaking faucet? Running toilet? You may be able to add in these small repairs and make the most of the service call. It will also be helpful to inform the plumber of any extra service they may be able to provide prior to their arrival so that they can have any necessary parts or tools they will need for the repairs. Being able to address all problems in one visit will save you on an additional service call.
Get Several Quotes
Like all professions, the cost of plumbing service charge may vary. Call around and get the best price. However, do not sacrifice on quality just to save a bit of money. Ask for credentials and references. If the high and low quotes are significantly different, do not be afraid to ask for more details. To avoid hidden unexpected costs ask for upfront pricing and ask about any possible extra costs that may not be included in the original quote. The low quote may be not experienced or you may sometimes have to compromise on quality while the higher cost may sometimes charge high because of their experience. So always choose one as per your plumbing problems.
Replace old or worn plumbing fixtures:
Sometimes the problem with a particular fixture is an easy fix such as replacing a washer or small part. But once a fixture reaches a certain age and starts to have problems it may need to be replaced or you will find that your calling for repairs a lot more often then you should. If any fixtures has to be replaced, ask the plumber if they can supply the fixtures. When replacing fixtures do not just buy the cheapest one you can find. Often in this case you get what you pay for. Cheaper appliances/fixtures will not have the durability or lifespan of higher quality plumbing appliances/fixtures and hence need to be repaired often or replaced sooner and costing you more than paying a little more for a higher quality fixture
Ask for a guarantee
A reputable plumber will guarantee their work.If there is a problem, follow the guarantee procedure and make sure it gets fixed. A low bid is no bargain if the plumber will not stand behind their work.
Looking for a reliable and verified plumber,do contact us at +91 7406818636 or post your requirement at http://taskican.com/
Even the most elegant bathroom looks fade after some time. So it’s required to renovate your bathroom. In many cases, it is possible to upgrade your bathroom to create a more relaxing and enjoyable space by adding a few more accessories. Choose something beyond the basics so that your bathroom is more than just a utilitarian room. Consider a few of the following upgrades tips that could help to give you that impressive look you are looking for.
- A fresh coat of paint instantly rejuvenates walls. Use colours such as Light Blue, Lavender, White has always been popular choices for bathroom.
- Update your bathroom accessories by investing in a new and matching bathroom set.
- Pick out basic white components for your must-have bath features. White sinks, tubs, and toilets all cost less than those in colours because manufacturers make and sell more of them.
- A new bath mat and towels are an excellent, budget-friendly way to reinvigorate the washroom.
- Another option for you to consider is investing in a heated towel rack. If you want to step out of the shower and grab a warm towel, this is a simple and affordable luxury.
- Hide unsightly cleaning products and accessories by hanging a convenient over-the-door carry-all on the inside of cabinet doors for extra storage.
- A new shower curtain and rings is an easy (and inexpensive) way to update your bathroom’s decor.
- Add artwork, like a photo of a beautiful beach taken on a recent vacation or a cheap black and white print, to liven up empty walls.
- Give your shower stall a fresh feeling by cleaning the tile with grout cleaner.
- Paint the bathroom ceilings a lighter colour than the walls. Consider pale blue, silvery green or buttery yellow to achieve an open and airy effect.
- Install tilted mirrors, which can be used by people of all heights.
- Scented candles will create a nice ambiance and provide a fresh scent.
- Switch to a low-litres-per-flush toilet that, over the course of a year, can save thousands of litres of water in your household.
- Choose a vanity that works for the style of bathroom you have, and gives you that sense of beauty when you put it into place.
- Organizing is one of the best ways to update your bathroom.Store items that might be hanging around on the back of the toilet or on the counter top like toilet paper rolls, hair brushes, etc.
Renovating your bathroom may looks costly but with these tips you can save lots of money.
Need a quality plumber within your budget to renovate your bathroom.Cal us at +91 7406818636 or post your task at http://taskican.com/
Taskican.com was born out of frustration with finding that best and reliable carpenter, plumber or any other local service provider we require for our home. It takes lots of our valuable time by calling to dozens of service provider from local search engines to find the best one, who will fit our budget and reliable too.
We built taskican.com to solve these frustrations for households and make life easier by hiring a reliable and verified service provider. We are here to save your valuable time and money, to help you to choose a reliable service provider who suits your budget and timing.
So that you will do what you love to do in life instead of spending your valuable time on searching for that reliable service provider.
We are here to take you to the next level of hiring any local service provider for your home.
Plumbing problems can occur at any moment.So while you wait for the plumber to arrive to fix the problem,you need do some things by yourself to prevent the plumbing problem getting out of your hand.Below are some essential tips for you to do while waiting for your plumber.
1) Turn the water connection off.Make sure you turn off stopcock that will immediately stop the water flow.For a major problem such as water leaking pipes you have to stop the water from its main source.
2) Switch off your main source of electricity if you notice that water flow is getting near to the source of electricity,it could be hazardous to let electricity and water come into contact with each other.
3) Start moving excess water before it damages the affected area.If you do not know where the water is coming from better to wait professional plumber to come and fix it.
Some precautions before emergency should occur:
1)Know your home plumbing connections.
2) Annually check plumbing connections in your home by a professional plumber.
3) Install pipes which will last longer then using low quality pipes
4) Always lookout for plumbing issues.
Plumbing problems if unnoticed ca go out of control,so it’s very important detect any plumbing problem before it goes out of control with regular check ups.Like we do check up for our health.Always do check up all your plumbing issues with professional plumber who have license with proven track record.Never hire any plumber because it charges a low price.
Visit Taskican.com to post any plumbing task or to hire a verified ad quality plumber for check up .
Like us to get regular updates
It’s always challenging to find a good plumber for your plumbing work from a list of so many plumbing contractors from long list of yellow pages or local search engines. So whether it’s for fixing tube or installation, you need a quality plumber. This guide will help you to identify the right plumber for your work.
Identify the type of plumber you require:
Depends on your work identify a plumber. There are basically two kinds of works for a plumber. Plumbers who handle basic water leakge, repairs,etc and there are plumbers who specialize in installing,renovation works.etc.So before you search for plumbing work, you need to find out which kind of plumber you require.
License to operate:
Always ensure that you are looking for plumbers who have proper license with them to operate. Plumbers with license ensure that they will provide quality work even though they charge a higher price compared to plumbers who do not have license to operate.
Ask about their guarantee:
A sign that you’re hiring a good plumber is if he’s willing to give you a service guarantee. Guarantees can be an assurance that you will only be receiving the best service possible.
Get Reviews and ask for references:
Before you a hire any plumber, take some time to visit their profile from the website you are hiring. Check out their past work, experience, reviews and ratings from genuine customer. Should you find the information in a plumber’s website lacking, try to call him or send him an email for any question that you may have in mind. A good plumber will always be willing to reply to all your queries.
Get quote from 3-4 plumber:
Now that you came to know about how to choose a good plumber for your work, its time to get quote for your work. If the work is repair related or small work ask for their fixed price from multiple plumbers. Most of the plumbers charge either per hour basis or per day basis. If the work involves lots of time or renovation then it’s better to ask the plumber to visit the place of work, so they can give you exact price for that.
Whether you are looking for repair work or new installation getting a quality plumber is nessary.Never ever look for cheaper price for a plumbing job even though price is the important factor but it’s not the best way to evaluate a plumber.
To start posting plumbing work and to get quotes from the best plumbers in Bangalore,click here.
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/taskican
• Faster and easier to book any service provider through Taskican.com
• Taskican.com helps you to get better quality service provider.
• Compared to other local search engines where reviews can be from anybody who have not availed your service. With Taskican.com only customers who have availed the service can review and rate the service of the service provider.
• With Taskican.com you will get multiple bids from your local service provider.
Are there any fees for customers?
Taskican.com is free for customers. We never charge any fees to customers to avail service in our site, contact service providers or book their appointment online. Simply pay the service provider their fee after completion of the task.
What kind of tasks should I post in Taskican?
Taskican.com is a marketplace where you can post any kind of tasks whether you need a plumber for that leaky toilet, a painter for your living room walls, content writer or photographer for your wedding and lots more. Just post what you want Taskican team will find best service provider for you. However as we launch at this time, we tend to go with few categories of services because we think we will only provide the service in a category where we will be sure of providing the best service.
What if I can’t find what I’m looking for in any of the categories?
Tell us what you’re looking for either by mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +91 740681836 and we will do our best to match with qualified professional who can meet your need. If we are unable to match you with someone in the Taskican community, our team will help with additional research on the internet to find someone who can help. As long as your request meets our community standards, we’ll do our best to find you a professional.
Where does Taskican operate?
Taskican has service provider located across Bangalore.
What if I do not like the service provided to me after the task?
We apologize for that. We try our best to ensure the quality of service providers. You can do 2 things – you can give your service provider a bad rating and review on the website and you can contact us at email@example.com with feedback.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch. Please call us at +91 740681836
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/taskican